Our journey for a trampoline for Aliya started around her birthday. She was outgrowing her Jump and Spin Zebra, but still loved to jump. I couldn't bring myself to pay $80+ and shipping, so I checked out craigslist and garage sales but there was nothing in our price range. Nothing. So, her birthday came and went. Then Christmas came and went. I was checking craigslist like it was my job. And finally it paid off!!! Last week I found an almost new (purchased in December 09) mini trampoline on craigslist. The listing was about a week old, I figured it was probably sold by now, but I emailed her anyway. Much to my surprise, she still had it! It was a bit out of our price range, so I offered her $25 less than her asking price, thinking she would counter, but she didn't!!!!!! Aliya was SO excited to finally find one that after her nap on Sunday she and I headed to Huber Heights to pick it up!! Come to find out, the family that we bought it from does foster care, and we've spoken of the phone several times since the pick up. They are a great couple and beautiful kids (both temporary and forever)! She even emailed me and offered me a free twin captain's bed for Aliya when we're ready for it!
Here are a few pictures of Aliya jumping. I was hoping to get an action shot of her in action, but it didn't happen!


(please don't mind the mess)
4 comments:
Awesome! I'm so glad you found one!
Every kid who comes to our house jumps on our's... it's always been a big hit. :)
Isaac got this when he was 3, we have since passed it on to cousins as it takes up SO much space. But seeing these photos makes me want to check in and see if they are done using it. :) We love this one!!
I can just see her now :) Alejandra loves to jump too!
Great Purchase!! We have the same one!! Chey got it when she was 2 and it has since been used by Rayna and now Jaxon loves to get up on it and jump. The girls of course still love to play with it too!!
Post a Comment