I had my first injection this afternoon. I have to admit, as shots go it was NOTHING! I had a great nurse and I didn't feel a thing!! I think I was still on a high from stepping on the scale, I lost a pound since my visit last week! My insurance has approved the injections for the full 6 months, so I hope this completely wipes out the Endo!! I also took the first "back pill" as they call it. I don't feel any side effects just yet, so we'll see how long they take to kick in! If I may, I think OBGYN's should offer more magazines in their waiting room than Pregnancy...I couldn't relate to ANY of the choices on the side table beside me. But if I ever need a breast pump or stretch mark cream I think I know where to do my reading about the products! I almost made a suggestion to the receptionist to order Adoptive Families Magazine. But I didn't. Maybe next month I'll say something.
On a side note, Aliya is spending the night with my parents up in BG tonight. It is her first overnight visit away from home without Jon or myself. I'm a bit freaked out to be honest. I know she will be fine, but her room is so empty without her. Jon and I are shooting an 8 hour (plus 2 hours of travel) wedding tomorrow so finding a sitter for ALL day, so she's up with mom and Mike. They will bring her home tomorrow late afternoon. I guess on a positive note, we'll get to sleep past 6:30a tomorrow AND she's getting some great bonding time with Mom and Mike (Aunt Cindy is there too!)
3 comments:
great post!
I'm glad you are feeling so upbeat!
You have a great point, the ob's office should offer more to read than just pregnacy mag's. Adoption magazines are a great suggestion! What about a parenting mag even.
Post a Comment