Saturday, June 5, 2010

Email Returned!! Sucess!!!!

I was beginning to think I wasn't going to hear back from Adoptive Families magazine...I had emailed two different contacts and until this morning heard nothing!! Below is the email I found in my inbox this morning!!!!!!!! It's really sad, but I actually teared up a little bit!


Dear Ms. B,
We would be pleased to offer your OBGYN a free subscription to Adoptive Families magazine. Please email the name, mailing address, and phone number and we will get it under way.

Thank you for your support of Adoptive Families!

Warm regards,
Paula Grande for Marie Kiernan
New Hope Media, LLC
39 West 37th St, 15th Fl
New York, NY 10018
p:646-366-0830 f:646-366-0842
www.additudemag.com
www.adoptivefamilies.com

4 comments:

Deb said...

Awesome! Way to go.

Unknown said...

way to go! that's so awesome, I hope this starts a trend :)

Sweet Patience said...

Good job!

Unknown said...

That is great Kelly! I am going to check my office at my next appointment. Actually I think we go to the same office if I remember correctly.:)