Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekend visit with Grandma and Grandpa W.

Mom and Mike came into town Saturday morning for Joel's game! The kids love it when they come! They stayed the night and went to church with us this morning then to lunch, then onto Joel's game. Below are a few pictures from their visit. (these photos are out of order, sorry)

Aliya wearing her new princess sunglasses. Sadly they actually fit better upside-down, she has the smallest nose in the world.



Joel relaxing Saturday night in our "new" pool! We were super blessed by friends for their hand-me-down gift!!!



More swimming



I love Aliya's face in this one, she LOVES the water!



She loves it!



Smiles after another victory! Joel got the game ball and found out he made the All Star *A* Team!


With dad


Posing with her portable potty seat. No nasty porta-potty seat for our little one.


Sleepy girl


Target practice in the garage

5 comments:

Laura said...

Aliya looks SO happy for that pool. :)

Looks like a fun visit from the grandparents... cute pics. Congrats to Joel, too!

Jamie said...

Yeah for the pool! Have fun swimming!!

Congratulations to Joel!!! Great job!!

Kgerl said...

I just want to say hi! I stumbled on your blog through another blog I follow. Your daughter is adorable and she caught my eye. We are waiting to be matched/rematched at our agency, we are with an African American/Biracial program.

I look forward to following your blog. Great idea with the Adoptive Families magazine at your OBGYN's office!

Jill said...

Hi Kelly!
Thanks for checking in and leaving a comment on the blog. I must admit to being a bad bloggy friend these last few months. Part of it is that Viv is into EVERYTHING and keeping me on my toes (a BIG difference from Lucy!) and add to that Facebook, and well, I am so short on time!
I am LOVING Aliya's piggies (puffs) in the first pic. Wish you lived closer as I am starting to panic about the AA hair and could use some help. I thought I had it okay, but now that it is growing in thicker, I am having issues.
Hugs, Jill

Deb said...

Love the pool. We are looking for one like that but smaller.
Love the first pic. She looks so good in purple and the glasses just complete the look.