Sharing our lives with family and friends everywhere!
Sunday, August 1, 2010
We're Baaack
We are home from Washington DC!! We got home very late last night and crashed!! Today will be filled with laundry, cleaning and grocery shopping!! Hopefully I'll get a few pictures posted too!
Can't wait to see the pictures, I love DC! Such a small world that you were just at the zoo. We are in Southeast MI, only about 50 minutes (or so) from Hippo Way! :)
2 comments:
Glad you all made it home safe. From your facebook updates sounds like you all had a very busy, yet fun VAcation. Hope you are feeling better (:
Can't wait to see the pictures, I love DC! Such a small world that you were just at the zoo. We are in Southeast MI, only about 50 minutes (or so) from Hippo Way! :)
Melba
Post a Comment