Much better than school shots!!! He is very photogenic....I can't believe there is no rope in any of them, I thought for sure he would have to be tied up to pose for that many pictures! ha ha I loved them all...seen them on FB. Thank you for sharing Kelly.
5 comments:
Beautiful Pictures!! Jon you are a very talented photographer!!
Why ever get school pictures...Those are 100 times better, more special and beautiful. Wow!! love um!!
Joel sure is one handsome kiddo!! Great pictures!!!
Did that read right? You know I meant Jon's pic's are 100 times better and more beautiful than the school ones (:
I understood what you mean, Jamie... and totally agree! Great job, Jon!
Excellent pictures. Handsome young man. Happy Birthday Joel!
Much better than school shots!!! He is very photogenic....I can't believe there is no rope in any of them, I thought for sure he would have to be tied up to pose for that many pictures! ha ha I loved them all...seen them on FB. Thank you for sharing Kelly.
Post a Comment