Tuesday, January 25, 2011
It's like Christmas Morning!!!
Each night before I go to bed I check on Aliya, then I head to the bathroom and tear off four squares of toilet paper, fold it and put it on the side of the sink. Jon jokes that it's like I'm leaving cookies for Santa. Each morning I go into the bathroom and check to see if the toilet paper is still there...did she get up and use the potty in the middle of the night? Was she able to hold it? I get so excited either way. Gone or still there. I am like a child on Christmas morning! The funny thing is is that she expects it to be there too. When we tuck her in each night she says to me "leave my toilet paper out mommy". She makes me smile!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are a gifted writer my dear--when are you going to write a book! Love your posts!!!! Precious moments shared with all of us!!!xxxooo
Oh man...that is HILARIOUS!!! Four squares....good stuff! That is what childhood memories are made of!
LOL! Just now reading this. Hilarious.
Post a Comment