Monday, January 26, 2009
we made it!
We are in sunny FL!!! We left this morning at 7:30p, it was 16 degrees and snow. Two hours later we landed in Tampa FL, it's 67 here today!! Much better! The kids did great on the plane. Aliya got antsy until she fell asleep, then was fine. I didn't get any sleep on the plane as I was her body pillow and the seats aren't that comfortable. The coffee on the plane was GROSS and I could kill for a Starbucks right now! We were picked up at the airport by Tom, Jon's step dad, then back to Jon's folk's for lunch. Jon's brother and his family arrived yesterday so it's a full house for sure! BLT's for lunch and now we're trying to get Aliya down for a nap before we head to Winterhaven to see Grandma C and Aunt Kim! I can't wait!!! It's going to be a busy week, but I will try to check in when we get a second near a computer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear you arrived safe and sound and had an uneventful flight ( sorry about the coffee).
Have a GREAT TIME!!!
Have a wonderful vacation sweetie!!! Hope you can do all you want to do. Call G & G Brownson--they want to hear from you!!!xxxxoooooo Love, Mom and Dad Wilhelm
Kel and Jon, we are glad you made it there safely. Don't you miss the ice, snow, wind, temperature, sleet of Ohio?
Love,
Dad from Washington Court House
Post a Comment