Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thoughts and Feelings

Here is what is in my head right now regarding my grandma's death

* I'm too young to loose a grandma
* My kids are too young to not have their GG just down the road
* I can't breathe
* Can my grandpa breathe right now? If so, how is he doing it?
* What is going through my dad's head right now, his mom is gone, I can't imagine
* Is she bossy in heaven? (chuckle)
* Will Aliya remember her?
* I miss her so much already
* Who will fix grandpa's lunch for him now?
* Why did no one from their church come to the hospital?
* When do the tears stop?
* Was she in pain?
* Could she hear us say good bye?
* Is there macaroni and cheese in heaven?
* She had an amazing gift
* I was supposed to go to her house on Saturday morning, I called and canceled Friday night...I had one last chance to see her and I didn't
* No one knew it was coming
* My family is amazing
* My God is amazing
* "I will rise when He calls my name, no more sorrow, no more pain. I will rise on Eagle's wings, before my God fall on my knees and rise...I will rise"
* cold veggies with Italian dressing
* her spaghetti and meatballs
* Will grandpa stay at their house? Will he move?
* They were planing their 60th anniversary party...who will call everyone and tell them what happened?
* Are my uncles okay?
* Are my little brother and sister okay?
* She loved my kids so much, do they know that?
* How do you explain to a 2 year old that her GG is with Jesus w/o crying?
* I miss you grandma, I miss you so much...

4 comments:

We Are Family said...

Kelly, I am so sorry.

Laura said...

I am so sorry about grandma. We're keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers. ((hugs))

Adrienne said...

sorry Kelly - praying for you

Rachel said...

I know it doesn't help much...but my grandpa died in May very much the same way. I have all the same questions :(

Prayers for you & your family tonight...